【民谣摇滚】Born in Time(Unreleased, Oh Mercy) - Bob Dylan
鲍勃•迪伦一首被忽视的杰作,最早它是《Oh Mercy》录音期间的试录歌曲。迪伦在1990年的专辑《Under the Red Sky》中收录此歌,后又在Bootleg选集《Tell Tale Signs》中推出了正式版本。
这张《The Bootleg Series Vol. 8 -- Tell Tale Signs: Rare and Unreleased, 1989-2006》是Sony发行的迪伦系列精选集的第八张。相比早期那些更为知名的曲目,后期这些歌的知名度相对较低,但从音乐风格上来看,编曲显得更为丰富一些。
《Born in Time》
In the lonely night,
在寂寥的晚上
In the stardust of a pale moonlight,
苍白的月光照耀星尘
I think of you in black and white
我想起黑白影像的你
When we were made of dreams.
那时我们如置身梦境
I walked alone through the shaky streets,
我独自走在飘摇的街上
Listening to my heart beat
听着我的心跳声
In the record-breaking heat
陷入狂热
When we were born in time.
当我们首次相遇
Just when I thought you were gone, you came back ,
当我以为你已离去你却回来了
Just when I was ready to receive you.
而我正等着你的到来
You were smooth, you were rough,,
你如此温柔而又坚强
You were more than enough.
你完美的无可挑剔
Ah babe, why did I ever leave you ,
哦亲爱的我怎会要离开你
Or bereave you?
亦或是失去你
On the rising curve,
在感情的升温期
Where the ways of nature will test every nerve,
两个人的本性都经历种种考验
I took you close and got what I deserve ,
我抓紧你我拥有你
When we were born in time.
当我们首次相遇
Just when I knew who to thank, you went blank ,
当我知道该感谢谁时你大脑一片空白
Just as the firelight was gleaming.
焰火闪耀夜空
You were snow, you were rain, ,
你是白雪你是甘霖
You were stripes and you were plain. ,
你多变而又单纯
Oh babe, can it be you've been scheming ,
哦亲爱的难道你是心机重重
Or was I dreaming?
抑或这是我的一场梦
In the hills of mystery,
在神秘的山脉中
In the foggy web of destiny,
在命运的迷网中
You're still so deep inside of me
你依然深深铭记于我心间
When we were born in time
当我们首次相遇
评论