音乐随身听

视频号:每日意图
音乐
Even Now - William Fitzsimmons

【独立民谣】Even Now - William Fitzsimmons

好的民谣并不总是需要深沉和悲伤的表达,平淡的美有时反而更打动人心。

William Fitzsimmons是来自宾夕法尼亚州的一位创作型歌手。虽然William出生在一对盲人夫妻的家庭,但值得庆幸的是他在音乐方面的天赋却是上帝给他的最珍贵的礼物。其作品的灵感,主要来自于个人和家庭生活。这张发行于2008年的专辑《The Sparrow & The Crow》据说是给他前妻的表白和歉意。

How long should I wait before I let you go?
还要等多久,我才能放下你
How long should I decide
还要多久,我才能做出这个决定
Whose side should I take when both of us are wrong?
我该如何选择,当我们都做错
When we both share the blame.
当我们共同承担失去彼此的责任
Oh that I love you, even still. Even now.
我爱你,即使时光荏苒,即使是现在
Even though we fell apart.
即使我们不再相伴

Even still, even now. But I hope we’ll meet again.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,我仍希望能再与你相逢
Whose eyes will you look at when love is in your heart?
你的眼里映着谁的身影
Whose hand will hold your ring?
你的手会被谁牵着戴上戒指
Whose voice will serenade to help your baby sleep?
你的孩子将会在谁的轻声哼唱中入睡
To make it all okay?
现在的你感到幸福了吗
Oh that I love you, even still. Even now.
我爱你,即使时光荏苒,即使是现在
Even though we fell apart.
即使我们不再相伴
Even still, even now. And I hope we’ll meet again.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,我希望能再与你相逢
Even still, even now. Even though we fell apart.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,即使我们不再相伴
Even still, even now. And I hope you’ll be okay.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,我希望你感到幸福

评论

热度(16)